Monday, August 17, 2009

Life outside of school

Well i do have a life outside my school life and here it is.
Well not much happened today.
There was some yelling but it wasn't long before it cooled down.
I love my family man!!!
We had a funny fashion kinda show today which was really funny.
My dad took a photo right



















Thats him hahaha. There was more photos but that was a funny one
Anyways, my brother's girl friend keeps giving me zappos which i finish in like 2 seconds LOL
I'm addicted to it now and like i have it everyday.
Nothing is really happening here but it's all good
My sister asked me to put the hose inside the gate and my gosh it took forever. It got stuck and like it took me ages to like finally finish which annoyed me and it was soo cold.
I was stupid enough not to wear a jacket

Anyways thats it for now.

<3
Tc and Keep Updated

No comments: