Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Day 3

Okay, i was on the bus today on my way to this road trauma thing. I was stuck on the bus with the guy i like and his ex. It upsets me to see them so close together. Why are they so close anyways, when like they were having problems as just friends. I really don't like her.

Anyways, as i mentioned before, i had this excursion called the youth and road trauma forum and like it's suppose to teach us safety.

Anyways, i sat on the bus with K.C which was cool and the seats next to us was where A.P (the girl) and J.M sat which was awesome. Me and K.C were really bored on the bus to the venue so we just listened to the radio on her phone and some of the songs she had cause i was stupid enough to decide to leave my phone at home.

When we got there, we like sat in the front row, it was like the best view. And then there was this full on act of a car crash. There was like girl like full bleeding in the car cause she was stuck and like it was soo gross and scary cause she was like spiting up blood. It was teaching us a lesson about drink driving so yeah. Then we heard some stories from people who have been involved in car crashes. One lost his left leg and had a fake leg instead, one had trouble walking and speaking, and one had weakness in her right side. It was soo sad.

Then we had a break for like an hour and it was soo boring. My group just kept walking back and forth and then just gave up and went back to our seats. I saw one of my oldest friends, R.U. I have known her since kindy so it was cool to see her again even if it was a bit awkward. After sitting down for so long time me and K.C wanted to walk around so we went down to the foreground and walked around some more. It was alright, i dared S.C to hit on one random chick, so he gave me all his free stuff and walked to find a chick. He ended up not doing it and so i didn't give him back his free stuff LOL.

I saw this guy who used to go to my school, me and him had this thing for like a week. I wouldn't really call it dating but it was something. It was in the school holidays and like i would go to his house and talk to him on the phone. But i broke it off cause he still had a thing for his ex who was my friend and guess what, He ended up going out with her again when we went back to school.

It sucked when we went back to sit down and like the guy i like and his group sat in our spot. We didn't make a scene and went to go sit next to my other friend E.M and her boyfriend. She was asking me what was going on with the guy i like and his ex and like i don't know so thats what i told her. I think he might like her again but i have no idea. I shall ask him.

There was more talks and then we went back on the bus to go back to school. I sat with K.C again cause like i love her heaps :)

J.M and A.P (the girl) sat behind us and we just did the same thing we did before. We listened to the songs on her phone, we listened to the radio and i played snakes and ladders on J.M's phone. So enough we were back at school and just in time for students to catch their normal buses.

That was basically my day summed up and from what i can remember from the day.

<3
Tc & Keep Updated

No comments: