Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shopping For A New Friend

Okay, after the excursion me, A.S, S.C and some of his friends walked up to the shops cause i was getting picked up by my sister again. We got back earlier than i thought so i spent more time at the shops than i thought i would.

As we walked i could see in a distance that guy i like and his ex. Why are they so close all of a sudden? Anyways i won't make this about them.

When we got to the shop me and A.S kept stopping to go into shops looking for particular nail polish and finally gave up doing that. WE ended up in this like technology store that sells dvds, cds, games and other kinds of technology. We went around looking for the Lion King on Dvd but never found it.

S.C wanted to go to the food court with his friends and like me and A.S weren't done yet so we told him we'd meet him there. We went out of the shop and went into many different stores looking for "The Lion King" but couldn't find it so we gave up on that too and ended up just buying a book about world war II.

We finally went to the food court thinking they would still be there cause like we were ussure how long they were going to take. We didn't end up finding them and so we walked away. As we walked away i spotted S.C with this girl in my English class. I yelled out his name, he turned, looked at us and turned back and walked away.

It crushed me and i started to get scared that he was made at me and A.S. This wasn't good cause he is good friends with B.R and like if he is mad at me he might take her side. He would also take A.P (the guy) with him to that side cause their like bestfriends. A.S said she would call him while she was on the bus to ask and that she would text me what he says but she never did and now i'm scared i just lost a friend.

He was a good friend and i would hate to think i lost him. If you read this S.C, I'M SORRY.

A.S, bought me food and then left to go home. i finished off my food and went up to the usual place to meet with my sister. We went to go buy some take out for the family but for some reason her card was declined which was weird so we cancelled the order and went home. The guy working at the take out sounded like the guy i like but he told me he didn't have a job so obviously it wasn't him.

We went home and she fixed up the problem and so we went again to get take out. Technically now i've eaten heaps LOL.

Tonight i'm going to my old high school to promote a subject to the year 8 students. My old school only goes up to year 10 thats why i'm at a different school now. My little sister told me that one of the teachers want me to come in and help so i decided to go. The subject is History Elective and like it was heaps fun. I don't exactly know what i'll be doing so i'll find out soon. Well i might write about it tomorrow when i go on again to talk about my day.

Oh yeah, i put up my white board and cork board last night, it was so hard to do cause it wouldn't stay still. It keeps annoying me still but jot as much as when we had to put it up . LOL

Anyways i think thats it for the day. I'll See you all tomorrow
Comment me what you think i should do to make it up to my friend

Goodnight Everyone and have a good day
<3
Tc & Keep Updated

No comments: