Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thoughts 3; Happiness For Someone Whose Killing You

Hey guys, i have another thought for you.

Have you ever had someone you like had feelings for but didn't know what to do cause he/she was your friend?

I have and my thought for the day is, why do we force ourselves to be happy for someone we care about, when secretly deep inside us their happiness is killing us?

I have feelings for this guy who is a really good friend of mine and like he likes someone else. I don't like that someone else but i want him to be happy. He knows how i feel about him cause we are very honest to each other about what we are thinking and what bothers us. He understands how i feel and doesn't feel the same but he doesn't want to lose me as a friend either and so we stayed friends. I see him hang with this other girl he likes and i get jealous and i'm sure everyone has felt that. He is really close to his ex and like it hurts me to see it but i still try to feel happy for him cause i can't afford to make him feel uncomfortable around me.

We have feelings for a person but they have feelings for someone else. We can't force them to feel the same or else it would be fake. We force ourselves to be happy for them when they are with someone else cause they are a friend. We don't put them down cause thats not the role of a friend. But why? Why do we hurt just to make them happy?

Here's What i think, We are really good friends with this person and upsetting them with the truth that their happiness is killing us would just cause a lot of trouble in the friendship. We don't want to risk losing someone close to us especially if it is someone so close to us that we have strong feelings for them as more than a friend. We don't want to change anything, we want things to remain the same and if anything were to happen between them and someone else, we feel it is our role as friends to support and be happy for their happiness.

Sometimes its not that easy to get rid of feelings for someone to save a friendship. Some, take the risk and try and make something happen and so they lose their friendship while others take the safe road and bury their feelings.

What do you feel is the best thing to do in this situation? In my opinion it depends on the situation and on the people cause everyone is different.

Comment me and tell me what you think is the best way to resolve this problem.
Also comment me and tell me you're story cause i'm sure everyone has been through it.

<3
Tc & Keep Updated

No comments: