Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm Back Again

Well hi everyone,
i'm back to writing LOL, i finished all my assignments for year 11
ummm i still won't write a lot everyday but like i'll try to write every now and again.
well in 2 weeks i'll have exams and that will be the end of my year 11 schooling, i'm soo excited.
wells i have missed writing here but school has been so hectic.
i will be studying a lot so i'll try and write to you all when i can

check out my new blog which you should find on my profile. It's my poetry so yeah anyways, i'll start writing in it when i finish the school term.

well HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers out there

a lot has been happening since i last wrote here. I realised my feelings for someone new and like it's really retarded but whatever LOL

well umms i still got school in my mind and like yeah hahah
i haven't gotten time to write in my blog books so yeah

just keep updated and i promise i'll try and write more

<3
Tc & Keep Updated

No comments: