Sunday, November 8, 2009

CHECK IT OUT !!

I'm quite obsessed with my music :)
Have a listen to some of these songs:
  1. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
  2. Three Cheers For Five Years - Mayday Parade
  3. Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't - All Time Low
  4. Whoever She Is - The Maine
  5. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds - Mayday Parade
  6. Gone - Holiday Parade
  7. Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
  8. Walls - All Time Low
  9. Circles - All Time Low
  10. Six Feet Under The Stars - All Time Low
I love these albums:
  1. So Wrong, It's Right - All Time Low
  2. Nothing Personal - All Time Low
  3. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne
  4. Hold On Tight - Hey Monday
  5. A Lesson In Romantics - Mayday Parade
  6. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
  7. The All-American Rejects - The All-American Rejects
  8. Critically Ashamed - Fm Static
Check it out

Thats all for now
lately its all about the music

I'm gonna try and make covers and post it here so stay tuned

<3 yous

No comments: