Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i fking love you

YEP!!!!
but guys don't get excited
today made me feel like shit
and i stopped wearing that ring
like it meant something anyways

it happened like this
his bestfriend said that he would try and get clues out of him
before i tell him how i feel
so like today his best goes up @ the end of recess and tells me
"Don't get sad"
straight away i know what he was gonna say but i was too upset to hear it
so i just walked away and left it at that
the rest of the day was pretty shitty
he wouldn't even look at me
and when he did
he looked away
gaaaaaaaaa

i got so mad i just took off the ring
i wanna chuck it at him
but its so cute
grrrrrr
well then after school i ask his best
what he said to him and he said he asked how he felt towards me
which is soooooo straight forward ><"
the reason why my bestfriend/ him
won't talk to me
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well i'ma talk to him tomorrow
get my heart broken more
but its gonna happen
i'll make it

i still like him
i still wanna be with him
i might even love him

<3

No comments: