Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i love you, cutie pie

i love you more than life itself
i love you more than school
i love you more than facebook
i love you more than maths
i love you more than music
i love you more than cheesecake
i love you more than banana bread
i love you more than food
i love you more than the internet
i love you more than Big Bang Theory
i love you more than How I Met Your Mother
i love you more than tv
i love you more everyday
i love your laugh
i love your smile
i love your smarts
i love your lame jokes
i love your hugs
i love your stupidness
i love your whole life

you are my everything
my life and my heart

you make me corny
you make me cliche
you make me feel stupid
you make me happy
you make me laugh
you make me cry
you make me smile
you make me love you more and more

Without you, i am nothing
Without you, i'll never be enough
Without you, life isn't worth living

i love you bestfriend
with my heart and soul

I LOVE HIM !!

No comments: