Monday, March 22, 2010

OH MY FUCKING GOD

lets pretend my mum isn't such a bitch
OH WAIT i can't cause she is
i'm sooo fucking tired of it
so yeah i went doctor today
and then i went to get my x-ray
my mum keeps saying she knows why my knee feels like shit
and it because i need to lose weight
i am so tired of her bitchiness
well alright she isn't a complete bitch but she is bad enough
she compares me to my sister
like WTF we're 2 different people
but she always congrats her on her losing weight
and what do i get ><"
oh yeah well done louise, good job in maths ><"
man she even lets the world know
i'm not going to uni
which just pisses me off more
she acts as if she is fine with it
but nooooo
she isn't
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT MUM, FUCK YOU
THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT
i can't take her anymore
she full says "i won't say anything" but yeah sure you won't
fucking letting the whole world know i need to lose weight
well you know what
FUCK YOU
i hate her
i hate her
i hate her :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

---------------------------------------------------------
on a brighter note
i found out today that theres nothing wrong with my bone
i just need to wait for the blood test results to come in
my dad let me know i need to lose weight
but he says it nicely
not like my mum who makes it seem like its obvious
and that she loves me less if i might have a bit of weight
i'm not even that fat GAAAAAAAAA

-------------------------------------------------------
alright no more talking about that bitch
anyways
well i hung out with him today :)
it was good
i missed him
now i get to go back and hang with him at school
YAY!!!!
i might call him and like bitch to him about this
i'm so tired of my mums bullshit
and just her being so annoying
like seriously
it seems i'm not even her daughter anymore
i'm just a random teen in the house
i try my best to make her proud
but what do i get
MORE INSULTS
thats it i'm through
i swear
i am tired of trying
theres no satisfying her ><"
:@

No comments: