Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eight

raindropsonredroses:
There’s a difference between letting go and pretending you’ve forgotten.

yourconfessions:
4640.) I can't tell you the moment I fell in love with you but I can tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I would follow you anywhere and I just hope you feel the same.

4639.) I'm afraid of losing you, and I don't even have you.

justbesplendid:
“Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.”
—     John Lubbock

raindropsonredroses:
“Once in a lifetime you meet a person who takes your breath away, not because you want them to but because they’re meant to.”

justbesplendid:
“For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people, For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry, For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day, For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.”
—     Audrey Hepburn

raindropsonredroses:
“Wait for the person who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person. Wait for the person who will be your bestfriend, the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who makes you smile like no one else and when they smile, you know they need you. Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and a t-shirt, but appreciates it when you get dressed up for them. And most of all, wait for the person who will put you at the center of their universe, because that’s where you belong.”

shereallylovesyou reblogged fckitsann:
Rebellion. Sometimes you have to break the rules. Sneak out, yell, scream, maybe punch a few walls. Following orders all the time will make you way too robotic. You’re human. You deserve to do what you want. Break out of the cage people try to trap you in and go be free. At least one point in your life, you should use this way of thinking: Do shit, regret it later.

poeticheartache:
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who play hopscotch and sing in the shower and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes.

raindropsonredroses:
“The only people that could hurt you are the ones whom you love, because if it wasn’t love, you probably wouldn’t care either.”

blogconfession:
3820.) Everytime I see you, my heart stutters, my mind shuts down, my stomach turns into butterflies, and I realize how much I love you.
blogconfession:
3820.) Everytime I see you, my heart stutters, my mind shuts down, my stomach turns into butterflies, and I realize how much I love you.

shereallylovesyou reblogged -withoutwords:
A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It's always nice to know that someone's afraid to lose you.

poeticheartache:
Saying sorry doesn't mean anything. It's how you treat the person after it.

raindropsonredroses:
“At the end of the day, there are some things you just can’t help but talk about. Some things we just don’t want to hear, and some things we say cause we can’t be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they’re what you do. Some things you say cause there’s no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.”
—     Grey’s Anatomy

poeticheartache:
“I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love and be loved.”

poeticheartache:
“No one deserves to be treated that way. So even if you love him with your entire heart, with every fibre of your being, with so much passion that it hurts to think about it, you need to forget what you want and remember what you deserve.”

raindropsonredroses:
“Sometimes, all you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not obssess. Not imagine. Just breathe. Breathe in. Breathe out. Everything works out in the end. And the more you worry about it, the longer it’s going to take for things to end perfectly. Just the way they should.”

No comments: