Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eleven

movieoftheday:
Jane: That day I woke up and put on my 28th dress. I went to a wedding where no one asked me to hold a bouquet, fold a place card, or hold their dress while they peed. Everything was perfect and I didn’t care because right then, the only thing that mattered was the person waiting for me at the end of the aisle. And he was looking at me the way I’d always hoped.

Jane: I’ve been waiting my whole life for the right guy to come along and then you showed up. And you are nothing like the man I imagined. You’re cynical, and cranky, and impossible. But the truth is, fighting with you is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. And I think there’s a very good chance that I’m falling in love with you.

Jane: You tell him the truth, or I will.
Tess: No you won’t. You wouldn’t hurt a fly. And you definitely wouldn’t hurt me. I’m your sister.
Jane: That was yesterday. Today you’re just some bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother’s wedding dress.

Jane: I just want you to know I never do this.
Kevin: Oh, I know.
Jane: No, really. Never. I never do this.
Kevin: Really, I know. Last night you kept saying it, over and over again. “I never do this. I never do this. I never do this. I never do this."

Jane: There’s gotta be one thing about weddings that you like.
Kevin: Alright, so when the bride comes in and she makes her, giant grand entrance — I like to glance back at the poor bastard getting married. Cause even though I think he’s an idiot for willingly entering into the last legal form of slavery he always looks really, really happy. What the hell are you looking at me like that for?
Jane: Are you shitting me right now? That’s my favorite part. Oh my God, we have something in common.

Kevin: How about a new date book or maybe just a date?
Jane: Uh, yeah sure. Let me pencil you in. Except you already did! Every Saturday for the rest of the year. You know what? Can you please find someone else to be creepy with?
Kevin. Nope. Anytime you wanna hang out with somebody who doesn’t need you to take them to a fitting or a cake-tasting or a cord mojito and burrito rehearsal dinner, just give me a call.

Jane: MOTHERFUCKER!

Casey: Which one do you want, the brunette or the blonde? I kinda want the blonde. I’m not gonna lie.
Jane: Can’t you keep it in your pants for one wedding?
Casey: Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress is so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth.

Jane: That was the moment. That’s when I fell in love with weddings. I knew that I had helped someone on the most important day of their life. And I couldn’t wait for my own special day.

-27 Dresses
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie: Why are you back here?
Chris: Because I want to take you on a date. And I don’t care if it’s in the the day or at night as long as it’s a real date. And I want to tell you how beautiful I think you are, inside and out. And I want to have babies with you and I want to marry you and I love you. Jamie, I always have.

Jamie: I got you a little something right here. Okay, I know it’s a little dorky but I had to do it. So look at it. Will you put on for me? Please, please?
Chris: It’s a little snug.
Jamie: Oh my God, isn’t that so cute? “Shakes come and go, but friends are furrr-ever!”

-Just Friends
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Allie: Do you think that our love can create miracles?
Noah: Yes, I do. That’s what brings you back to me each time.
Allie: Do you think our love, can take us away together?
Noah: I think our love can do anything we want it to.
Allie: I love you.
Noah: I love you, Allie.
Allie: Goodnight.
Noah: Goodnight. I’ll be seeing you.

Duke: And they lived happily ever after.
Allie: Who? Who did? Oh yes, of course. I remember now. It was us.
Duke: Oh, my darling.
Allie: Oh my sweetheart.
Duke: I love you so much.

Anne: I hope you make the right choice.

Allie: Why didn’t you write me? Why? It wasn’t over for me. I waited for you for seven years. And now it’s too late.
Noah: I wrote you letters. I wrote you every day for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes. It wasn’t over. It still isn’t over.

Duke: After that night, Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together. And soon they were inseparable.

Noah: And when I see something that I like, I gotta… I love it. I go crazy for it.
Allie: What are you talking about it?
Noah: Well, you.

Noah: I’m gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand’s slipping.
Allie: Okay, okay. Fine I’ll go out with you
Noah: No, don’t do me any favors.
Allie: No, no I want to.
Noah: Say it.
Allie: I wanna go out with you.
Noah: Say it again.
Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!
Noah: All right, all right we’ll go out.

-The Notebook
----------------------------------------------------------------
Happy: YOU’RE GONNA DIE CLOWN! YOU THINK THAT’S FUNNY? I DON’T HEAR YOU LAUGHING NOW!

Happy: You son of a bitch ball. Why didn’t you just go home? THAT’S YOUR HOME! ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL

-Happy Gilmore

No comments: