Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Five

poeticheartache:
In time, the pain it took to stay became greater than the pain it took to go.

raindropsonredroses:
“There’s no doubt about it - break ups suck. But in the first few hours or days or weeks that follow, there’s one important truth you need to recognize: some things can’t and shouldn’t be fixed, especially that loser who dumped you or forced you to dump him. It’s over for a reason.”
—     It’s Called A Breakup Because It’s Broken

poeticheartache:
Sometimes you get to the point where all you can say is, "I'm done trying."

poeticheartache reblogged kidlovesdoodles:
It's you. It has always been you. Since the very first time you made me smile.

poeticheartache reblogged wordclots:
An "ex" is called an "ex" because it's an EXample of what you shouldn't have again in the future.

poeticheartache reblogged sgsecrets:
6953) I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time.

poeticheartache reblogged leilockheart:
Having a good blog takes time, patience, creativity, resourcefulness and constant improvement.

poeticheartache reblogged savetheglitter:
“Being a teenager is hard, harder than some can imagine, harder than some can remember. It’s those years you’ll never forget though you sometimes wish you could wipe them away. They seem to last forever, but when you look back, they went by so fast. Being a teenager is falling in love too fast, and too hard, talking for hours on the phone to your best friends, being talked about and talking about others. It’s being guilty when you’re innocent, it’s standing out and fitting in. It’s when you have a million questions that will never be answered. Being a teenager isn’t something you can really describe, unless you’re living it at the time. It’s dealing with life when it crashes on you, and trying your hardest to live through it. Everyone has their tough times. Everyone goes through something, but being a teenager, that’s when you feel everything at once. When you’re in love, you’re really in love, when you hate someone, you despise them, when you’re lonely, you’re miserable. Being a teenager is something you always have to go through, and it’s the best and worst years of your life. Being a teenager isn’t anything-it’s everything. It isn’t a big deal-it’s a HUGE deal. And while you’re being a teenager, you ought to live it up, because this is the one chance. The one time, you’ll be young, and free, and careless, as teenagers usually are.”
—     stole from kate’s fb (via wishland) (via -heydarling) (via photographysavesmysoul) (via savetheglitter)

poeticheartache reblogged savetheglitter:
“When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case… princess.
When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how ‘bout this: who the hell knows?!

This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy ‘cause there’s no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.

So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won’t have to guess. We’ll know.”
—     Jessica Stanley in Eclipse (via savetheglitter)

blogconfession:
3804.) All I want is for you to be absolutely terrified of losing me. And I want you to tell me that you need me, and I want it to be true. I need you to need me the way I’m afraid I might need you.

raindropsonredroses:
“Breakups, I’ve heard, are supposed to be just that. Breaks. Hard, clean breaks. No talking, no seeing, no touching… keep your hands to yourself. The relationship is over. Half the people I know move on after a huge breakup, and frankly that makes perfect sense to me. You’re not supposed to sleep with the guy who just broke your heart a week ago. Fine. Next time I’m in this situation I’ll cry. Stay in bed and wail. Go to the gym if I can. Call all my friends and burden them with my misery. Sleep too much. Cry some more. See my therapist more often. Get a puppy. Do whatever I have to so eventually I can move on.”
—     He’s Just Not That Into You

ariane418 reblogged janinelouise24:
Im scared everything will just fall apart, Right infront of my very eyes..

raindropsonredroses:
Maybe it wasn’t good enough, but I gave you all that I could.

kimmbuhly:
Being patient is the key. Wanting something to happen, isn’t going to make it happen any faster. You either gain the initiative to make it happen, or simply be patient and wait for the right time. The best things happen when you least expect them to. You find the right person when you’re not exactly looking, everything happens at its own pace. Its up to you whether you want it enough to make it happen, or be content, patient, and let it work its way to you.

raindropsonredroses:
“I need you to trust me and believe me when I tell you that my heart is with you. Part of me feels like ever since we got back together you’ve been waiting — waiting to push me away.”
—     One Tree Hill

raindropsonredroses:
“Somedays, we’ll cuddle together on the couch, wearing sweats and eating the ice-cream that we both like, watching our favourite movie, making and laughing at the jokes that only we understand, and I realised that this everyday, simple, no-big-deal moment is my kind of happiness.”

rreow:
I want to be that girl.
I want to be that girl that he changes himself for, the one that he proves his reputation wrong to. The one that’s “different from all the others.” I want to be the one all his friends know about cause he talks about me so much. The one that there is no comparison to. I want him to be my “prince charming”. When I find this prince charming and when I am the one that he changes for, I hope i hold onto him until my last breath.

raindropsonredroses:
I act like I don’t care, but the truth is I care too much.

raindropsonredroses:
“Girls aren’t really all that complicated. Just an aching for love, attention, and affection.”

sgsecrets:
6956) I built walls around my heart because of my past. And then you came along and tore them down. Now you've walked out of my life, just like the others, leaving me alone to slowly pick up the pieces.

No comments: