Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FORGOT MY MOVIE QUOTES - TEN

lol sorry

----------------------------------

movieoftheday:
Kat: A Fender Strat? Is this for me?
Patrick: Yeah. I thought you could use it. You know, when you start your band. Besides, I had some extra cash, you know. Some asshole paid me to take out a really great girl.
Kat: Is that right?
Patrick: Yeah, but I screwed up. I fell for her.
Kat: Really?
Patrick: It’s not every day you find a girl who’ll flash someone to get you out of detention.
Kat: You can’t just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know.
Patrick: Yeah, I know. But then, you know, there’s always drums and bass and maybe even one day a tambourine

Kat: I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick. It even makes me rhyme. I hate it… I hate the way you’re always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh; Even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you’re not around. And the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you; Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Bianca: Are you okay?
Cameron: Never been better.

Kat:  Tell me something true.
Patrick: Something true? I hate peas.
Kat: No. Something real. Something no one else knows.
Patrick: Okay. You’re sweet. And sexy. And completely hot for me.
Kat: You’re amazingly self-assured. Has anyone ever told you that?
Patrick: I tell myself that every day, actually

Cameron: You know, just because you’re beautiful, doesn’t mean you can treat people like they don’t matter. I mean, I really like you. Okay? I defended you when people called you conceited. I helped you when you asked me to. I learned French for you! And then you just blow me off…

Patrick: You’re not afraid of me, are you?
Kat: Afraid of you? Why would I be afraid of you?
Patrick: Well, most people are.
Kat: Well, I’m not.
Patrick: Well, maybe you’re not afraid of me. But I’m sure you’ve thought about me naked, huh?
Kat: Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you. Oh baby, oh baby.

Walter: What are the house rules? #1: No dating till you graduate. #2: No dating till you graduate. That’s it.
Bianca: Daddy, that’s so unfair.
Walter: Alright. You wanna know what’s unfair? This morning I delivered a set of twins to a 15 year old girl. Do you know what she said to me?
Bianca: I’m a crack-whore who should have made my sleazy boyfriend wear a condom?
Walter: Close. But no. She said, “I should have listened to my father.”
Bianca: She did not.
Walter: Well, that’s what she would’ve said if she wasn’t so doped up

Cameron: What group is she in?
Michael: The “don’t even think about it” group. That’s Bianca Stratford. A sophomore.
Cameron: I burn! I pine! I perish!
Michael: Of course you do. You know, she’s beautiful and deep. Pure.
Bianca: Yup, see, there’s a difference between “like” and “love”. Because I like my Sketchers, but I love my Prada backpack.
Chastity: But I love my Sketchers.
Bianca: That’s because you don’t have a Prada backpack.
Chastity: Ohhh!

-Ten Things I Hate About You
-------------------------------------------------------------
Witch: This is no ordinary apple. It’s a magic wishing apple. One bite and all your dreams will come true. Now, make a wish and take a bite! There must be something your little heart desires. Perhaps there’s someone you love. Now, take the apple and make a wish.
Snow White: I wish… I wish… — And that he will carry me away to his castle and where we will live happily ever after.

Someday my prince will come
Someday we’ll meet again
And away to his castle we’ll go
To be happy forever I know

Someday when spring is here
We’ll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Someday when my dreams come true

Snow White: Now don’t tell me who you are. Let me guess. Well, you’re Doc!
Doc: Why, why, why yes. Yes! That’s true.
Snow White: And you’re, you’re Bashful.
Bashful: Oh, gosh!
Snow White: And you’re sleepy!
Sleepy: How’d you guess?
Snow White: And you’re Sneezy! And you must be —
Happy: Happy, ma’am. That’s me. And this is Dopey. He don’t talk none.
Snow White: You mean he can’t talk?
Happy: He don’t know! He never tried.
Snow White: That’s too bad! Oh! You must be Grumpy!

“Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go.”

Prince Charming: “Now that I’ve found you, hear what I have to say! One song, I have but one song. One song, only for you. One heart tenderly beating, ever entreating, constant and true. One love that has possessed me. One love, thrilling me through. One song, my heart keeps singing of one love only for you.”

Snow White: Want to know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well! “Make a wish into the well, that’s all you have to do. And if you hear it echoing, your wish will soon come true. I’m wishing, I’m wishing. For the one I love to find me, to find me today, today. I’m hoping, I’m hoping and I’m dreaming of the nice things, the nice things, he’ll say, he’ll say. I’m wishing, I’m wishing for the one I love to find me, to find me today.”
Prince Charming: Today!

-Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Granddaughter: You could have gone up there. You still could go.
Kim: No, sweetheart. I’m an old woman now. I would rather want him remember me the way as I was.
Grandaughter: How do you know he’s still alive.
Kim: I don’t know. Not for sure. But I believe he is. You see before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren’t up there now, I don’t think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it

Edward: Goodbye.
Kim: I love you.

TV Host: How about it? Is there some special lady in your life?

Peg: Hello. Why are you hiding back there? You don’t have to hide from me. I’m Peg Boggs. I’m your local Avon representative and I’m as harmless as cherry pie. Oh my! I can see that I’ve disturbed you. How stupid of me! I’ll just be going now.
Edward: Don’t go.
Peg: What happened to you?
Edward: I’m not finished.

-Edward Scissorhands
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flight Attendant: We all know where this is going. Fucking teenagers

Jake: I wish I didn’t make that bet, that’s not the guy I want to be. If I could just turn back the clock then Janey would still be with me.
Janey: Tell me, Mom, what should I do? I love this boy but he has been untrue.
Jake: I’ll do my best to make things right.
Janey: I wish we could resolve this fight.
Jake: It could happen
Janey: It could happen
Jake and Janey: At the prom tonight!
Mitch: I’m getting pussy no matter what.
Bruce: Even if it with dirty slut.
Ox: True love is what I want the most.
Chef: I just jerked off in your French toast!
Christina: So what if we have the same mother. Tonight I’m going to fuck my brother.
Priscilla: In a few hours I’ll be queen of the prom.
Mr. Briggs: I’ve been an alcoholic since my first tour in Nam.
Austin: I asked Janey to the prom and she doesn’t know why.
Malik: I’m only in the song because I’m a black guy!
Janey: I have no money I have to make my own dress.
Areola: Look at me, my breasts are perky, yes.
Jake: I’m gonna win her back no matter what it takes.
Janey: Here I go, I’m gonna forget about Jake.
Prom tonight! Prom tonight! Prom tonight! It’s gonna happen, gonna happen… at the prom tonight!

Jake: Who’s that?
Janey: It’s my mother.
Jake: You have her eyes.
Janey: She died when I was 6. I remember it like it was yesterday. Christmas, 1989. Dad had been fired from the zipper factory. Mom was pulling in tricks to make ends meet. Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar for My Left Foot.  And all I wanted was a little Betsy Wetsy doll.
Jake: I remember those. Push her belly, she’d piss all over herseIf.
Janey: She said she was going out to get my dad a bottle of gin but I knew she was going to get me that present. It was raining really hard that night …and the roads were slippery.
Jake: Oh, God, Janey. A car accident.
Janey: No. Cancer.

Catherine: It might seem crazy, but you’ll have to trust me. That’s it. I did it. I’m a miracle-worker.

Sandy Sue: I’m Sandy Sue. It is simpIy swell to meet all of you.
Priscilla: Peachy. You brought a routine?
Sandy Sue: Oh, you bet ya. Give me an H. Give me a U. Give me a giant pussy licking, ass-fucker cock shit! I’m sorry. That was my Tourette’s.

-Not Another Teen Movie
---------------------------------------------------------------
Juno: As boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni. I know people are supposed to fall in love before they reproduce, but normalcy’s not really our style.

Anyone Else But You by Michael Cera and Ellen Page
You’re part time lover and a full time friend,
The monkey on the back is the latest trend,
Don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you

Here is a church and here is a steeple,
We sure are cute for two ugly people,
Don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you

We both have shiny happy fits of rage,
I want more fans, you want more stage,
Don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you

I’m always tryin to keep it real,
Now I’m in love with how you feel,
I don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you

I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train,
I kiss you all starry eyed,
My body swings from side to side,
I don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you

The pebbles forgive me,
The trees forgive me,
So why can’t,
You forgive me?
I don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you

Du du du du du du dudu
Du du du du du du dudu
I don’t see what anyone can see,
In anyone else,
But you.

Juno: And then, out of nowhere, there it was… There he was.

Juno: Also, I think I’m in love with you.
Bleeker: What, you mean as friends?
Juno: No, for real. I think you are the coolest person I’ve ever met. And you don’t even have to try.
Bleeker: I try really hard, actually…
Juno: No, you’re naturally smart. You always think of the funniest things to do. Remember when you passed me that postcard during Spanish class, and it was addressed like, “Junebug MacGuff, Row 4, Third Seat From the Blackboard”? And it said, “I’m having fun in Barcelona — wish you were here”? That was hilarious.
Bleeker: I was just bored. I only think school is awesome like, 80% of the time.
Juno: Plus, you’re the only person who doesn’t stare at my stomach all the fucking time. You actually look at my face. And every time I look at you, the baby starts kicking me super hard.
Bleeker: It does? Wizard!
Juno: I think it’s because my heart starts pounding when I see you.
Bleeker: Mine too.
Juno: Basically, I’m completely smitten with you, and I don’t care if I’m making an ass out of myself right now, because you’ve seen me make an ass out of myself a million times, and you still want to be my friend.

Juno: Dad, it’s not about that. I just need to know that it’s possible for two people to stay happy together forever. Or at least for a few years.
Mac: It’s not easy, that’s for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for ten years now, and I’m proud to say that we’re very happy. In my opinion, the best thing you can do is to find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think that the sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.

Juno: I’m not mad. I’m in a fucking great mood. Despite the fact that I’m trapped in a fat suit I can’t take off, despite the fact that everyone is making fun of me behind my back, despite the fact that your little girlfriend gave me the stinkeye in art class yesterday…
Bleeker: Katrina’s not my girlfriend! And I doubt she was actually giving you the stinkeye. She just looks like that all the time.
Juno: Whatever. Have fun at the prom with Soupy Sales. I’m sure I can think of something way more cool to do that night. Like I could pumice my feet, or go to Bren’s dumb Unitarian church, or get hit by a ten-ton truck full of hot garbage juice. All those things would be exponentially cooler than going to the prom with you.

Vanessa: Um… Juno, can I — Can I touch it?
Juno: Are you kidding? Everyone at school is always grabbing at my belly. I’m like a legend. They call me the Cautionary Whale.
Vanessa: I can’t feel anything. It’s not moving for me.
Juno: Oh, you should try talking to it. They can apparently hear speech in there, even though it sounds all ten thousands leagues under the sea.
Vanessa: Hi. Hi, baby. It’s me. My name is Vanessa. I can’t wait to meet you. Can you hear me sweet angel? Oh my God — It moved! I felt it!  Wow! It’s magical.

Juno: Yeah, there’s that pink plus sign again. God, it’s unholy.
Rollo: That ain’t no Etch-a-Sketch. This is one doodle that can’t be undid, homeskillet.

Juno: It started with a chair

-Juno
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Glinda: Close your eyes, and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, “There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home.”

Oz: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Witch: Ohhh you cursed brat! Look what you’ve done! I’m melting!  Melting! Oh what a world, what a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!? Ohhh! Look out!  Look out! I’m going.

Dorothy: What are you going to do with my dog? Give him back to me!
Witch: All in good time, my little pretty. All in good time.
Dorothy: Oh, please give me back my dog!
Witch: Certainly, certainly. When you give me those slippers.

Dorothy: There’s Emerald City! Oh, we’re almost there at last! It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Just like I knew it would be. He really must be a wonderful Wizard to live in a City like that!

Dorothy: Shame on you!
Lion: What did you do that for? I didn’t bite him.
Dorothy: No, but you tried to. It’s bad enough picking on a straw man, but when you go around picking on poor little dogs.
Lion: Well, you didn’t have to go and hit me, did you? Is my nose bleeding?
Dorothy: Well, of course not.  My goodness, what a fuss you’re making.  Well, naturally, when you go around picking on things weaker than you are. Why, you’re nothing but a great big coward!
Lion: You’re right. I am a coward.

Tin Man: When a man’s an empty kettle, he should be on his mettle. And yet I’m torn apart. Just because I’m presumin’ that I could be kind-a human, if I only had a heart.

Scarecrow: I can’t make up my mind. I haven’t got a brain — only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven’t got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don’t know.  But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don’t they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you’re right.

“Follow the yellow brick road! You’re off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. You’ll find he is a whiz of a Wiz if ever a Wiz there was. If ever oh ever a Wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because, because, because, because, because, because, because of the wonderful things he does!”

Witch: So it was you, was it? You killed her didn’t you?
Dorothy: No! No! It was an accident! I didn’t mean to kill anybody! Really I didn’t!
Witch: Didn’t mean it, eh? Accident, eh? Well, my little pretty, I can cause accidents, too and this is how I do it!
Glinda: Aren’t you forgetting the ruby slippers?
Witch: The slippers, yes the slippers! They’re gone! The ruby slippers!  What have you done with them? Give them back to me, or I’ll —
Glinda: Too late! There they are, and there they’ll stay!

“We welcome you to Munchkinland.”

Dorothy: Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

-Wizard Of Oz
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: