Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Four

Movieoftheday:
“Tom meets Summer on January 8th. He knows almost immediately she’s who he’s been searching for. This is a story of boy meets girl. But you should know up front, this is not a love story.”
-500 Days Of Summer

“For it is plain as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to be.”

“Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it.”

“The sights, the sounds, they’re everywhere and all around. I’ve never felt so good before. This empty place inside of me is filling up, I simply cannot get enough.”

“But who here would ever understand that the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin, would tire of his crown, if they only understood he’d give it all up if he only could. Oh, there’s an empty place in my bones that calls out for something unknown. The fame and praise come year after year, does nothing for these empty tears.”

“‘Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place that perhaps you’ve seen in your dreams. For the story that you are about to be told, took place in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you’ve probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven’t, I’d say it’s time you begun.”

-Nightmare Before Christmas

Jamie: Beautiful Aurelia… I’ve come here with a view to asking you… to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person because I hardly knows you, but sometimes things are so transparency, they don’t need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England. Of course I don’t expecting you to be as foolish as me, and of course I prediction you say no but it’s Christmas and I just wanted to… check.
Aurelia: Thank you. That will be nice. Yes is being my answer. Easy question.

David: So, not quite as secret as we’d hoped.
Natalie: What do we do now?
David: Smile. Little bow. And a wave.

Judy: All I want for Christmas is you.

Sam: Well, truth is actually… I’m in love.
Daniel: Sorry?
Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum and I am, but I’m in love. I was before she died and there’s nothing I can do about it.
Daniel: Aren’t you a bit young to be in love?
Sam: No.
Daniel: Okay, well I’m a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Because I thought it’d be something worse.
Sam: Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: No, you’re right. Total agony.

David: Hello, Natalie.
Natalie: Hello, David. I mean, sir. Shit, I can’t believe I’ve just said that. And now I’ve gone and said “shit”. Twice. I’m so sorry, sir.
David: You could’ve said “fuck” and we’d have been in real trouble.
Natalie: Thank you, sir. I had a premonition I was gonna fuck up on my first day. Oh, piss it!

General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, I don’t see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it’s not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it’s always there. Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge, they were all messages of love. lf you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love actually is all around.
—     Prime Minister, Love Actually

-Love Actually

raindropsonredroses:
You know you really love someone when you don’t hate them for breaking you heart.

No comments: