Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Six

sgsecrets:
6955) I still love you. I never stopped. There are many men in my life, yet you're the only one in my heart and mind. I wonder if you still remember everything that we used to be. I hope you do, because I miss you so much it hurts.
6954) I love you, then I hate you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you.

raindropsonredroses:
“You didn’t love her, you just didn’t want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe, she was just good for your ego, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn’t love her, because you don’t destroy the people you love.”
—     Grey’s Anatomy

blogconfession:
3799.) When we are in a relationship, I feel like I’m trapped, like I don’t love you the same. But when we don’t talk I miss you like crazy and want to be with you. I don’t know if I truly love you anymore or if I simply love the idea of you.

raindropsonredroses:
“I’m at that point in my life where things are neither good nor bad. They could be better, but they could be worse. And I can’t look at anything with a purely pessimistic or optimistic point of view. It’s just that point in life when you just have to move foward and hope for the best.”

poeticheartache:
“You have to decide what’s most important to you: keeping your pride and getting nothing, or taking a risk and maybe, maybe have everything.”

blogconfession:
3798.) I miss you. That’s my confession. No stupid cliches or sob stories. I miss you terribly, plain and simple.

raindropsonredroses:
“You know you truly care about something, or someone when you have to try and convince yourself that you don’t.”

poeticheartache:
But is just a word people use when they're too afraid to try.

raindropsonredroses:
“I just got really hurt. And sometimes when that happens, something inside just shuts off.”

poeticheartache:
“Trust me; I’m not lying. I do miss you deep down inside. You told me that I wouldn’t lose you, yet I lost you. You told me you wanted to spend time with me, but I didn’t get my chance to. Somehow I should of expected this to happen, but I didn’t let it bother me. It’s kind of like I wanted it to happen. You said things that no one has ever said to me; you opened my eyes to what surrounds me. You made me realize that I had a lot more than I actually thought; no one has made me feel so loved like you did. You taught me how to love. You taught me to not only love myself, but you taught me how to love others. Whether you believe it or not, I fell in love with you. It was love at first sight. Do you believe in love at first sight?”

raindropsonredroses:
“Smile. It makes a world of difference. Dance. Who knows when you won’t be able to. Cry. Holding those emotions in is bad for you. Kiss. Kisses are the most wonderful things in the world. Laugh. Whats the point in hiding happiness ? Apologize. You don’t wanna lose friends. Hug. Theres no better feeling being wrapped up close to someone you love. Live, because life is everything.”

poeticheartache:
Sometimes I hold you, too caught up in me to see, I'm holding a fortune that heaven has sent to me.

raindropsonredroses:
“I believe that two people are connected at the heart. And it doesnt matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundries or barriers. If two people are destined to be together, they will be.”

No comments: