Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Three

christianjosephmusic:
You know your love for her is real when
you stay in your room the whole day with the lights off, listening to depressing songs. Even when your friends, or even other girls hit you up to come chill out, you’d rather stay home and read the old love letters she wrote to you just so you can re-live those special moments you once spent with her in your head.

raindropsonredroses:
“Time isn’t about the days. It’s about how eager you are just to see that one person. To feel that tension, to feel the spark. It’s about when you’re together in one place and never want that moment to end and you don’t want them to leave ever again.”

justbesplendid:
The Archipelago Of Kisses
We live in a modern society. Husbands and wives don’t grow on trees, like in the old days. So where does one find love? When you’re sixteen it’s easy, like being unleashed with a credit card in a department store of kisses.

There’s the first kiss. The sloppy kiss. The peck. The sympathy kiss. The backseat smooch. The we shouldn’t be doing this kiss. The but your lips taste so good kiss. The bury me in an avalanche of tingles kiss. The I wish you’d quit smoking kiss.

The I accept your apology, but you make me really mad sometimes kiss. The I know your tongue like the back of my hand kiss. As you get older, kisses become scarce. You’ll be driving home and see a damaged kiss on the side of the road, with its purple thumb out. If you were younger, you’d pull over, slide open the mouth’s red door just to see how it fits. Oh where does one find love? If you rub two glances, you get a smile.

Rub two smiles, you get a warm feeling.
Rub two warm feelings and presto-you have a kiss.
Now what? Don’t invite the kiss over and answer the door in your underwear. It’ll get suspicious and stare at your toes. Don’t water the kiss with whiskey.
It’ll turn bright pink and explode into a thousand luscious splinters, but in the morning it’ll be ashamed and sneak out of your body without saying good-bye, and you’ll remember that kiss forever by all the little cuts it left on the inside of your mouth. You must nurture the kiss.

Turn out the lights. Notice how it illuminates the room. Hold it to your chest
and wonder if the sand inside hourglasses comes from a special beach. Place it on the tongue’s pillow, then look up the first recorded kiss in an encyclopedia: beneath
a Babylonian olive tree in 1200 B.C.

But one kiss levitates above all the others. The intersection of function and desire. The I do kiss. The I’ll love you through a brick wall kiss. Even when I’m dead, I’ll swim through the Earth, like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.

rreow:
It’s getting so hard to be around you. Because every time I see you, I see a stranger. You’ve changed, and I just miss the person you used to be. The one that cared, the one that wouldn’t ever hurt me, not if they could help it. But now, now all you care about is yourself. Maybe you never did care in the first place, I’m not sure. All I know is the person I loved so much is no longer there. Nothing is left of you. Everything’s changed, and I miss the person you used to be.

b-l-u-e-e:
He was my childhood sweetheart. I was 6 and he was 7. One day i was at the park and i fell while on the swing, he just happened to pass by at that time and he helped me up, he reached into his pocket and got out a band aid. He opened it and placed it on my boo-boo and kissed it after. thats how it all started, now im 16 and he’s 17. Yesterday he told me he had to leave cause his dad got a new job somewhere. I cried feeling torn apart. He promised me that someday we’d find each other again. I told him its one promise he wont be able to keep. He swore that we’d find each other again the same way we met. So everyday i visit the nearest park and wait. He never came.

I waited for 10 years. and one day, just like every other, I was on the swing in the park. Some kids passed by me running, and they accidentally hit me and i fell. I thought that was the moment I’d find him. But no, he wasnt there to help me this time. So, feeling dejected, i went to the nearest hospital to get sewed up. The door opened and a doctor came in, he reached into his pocket and got out a band aid. He opened it and placed it on my wound and kissed it after. then he said “I always keep my promises.”

nightley:
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait…
The Earth began to cool
The autotrophs began to drool
Neanderthals developed tools
We built a wall (we built the pyramids)
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries
That all started with the big bang!
The Big Bang Theory

christianjosephmusic:
“I called you on the phone today, you didn’t pick it up so i walked away, picked up my jacket got my keys and my wallet, and i walked out the door and started the day. I don’t know what it was but it just hit me, i miss you a lot more than you miss me, and it’s a feeling that i can’t seem to hide, people see it on my face when they pass me by. I wanna look to the sky and scream, where in the world could you be, because your no longer what you used to be, and thats right here right next me, so tell me what it is that I have to do to escape this state of being where I’m singing the blues,? because the rain keeps falling, the clouds are storming and I’m still waiting for the moment where I hear you calling.”
—     New coming soon from my band E11eventh Avenue

blogconfession:
3763.) And the worst part is, there’s no one else to blame.

movieoftheday:
Jack: You’re gonna get out of here, you’re gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you’re gonna watch them grow. You’re gonna die an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me? Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I’ll never let go. I’ll never let go, Jack.

Jack: I’m too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can’t turn away without knowing you’ll be all right… That’s all I want.
Rose: Well, I’m fine. I’ll be fine, really.
Jack: Really? I don’t think so. They’ve got you trapped, Rose. And you’re gonna die if you don’t break free. Maybe not right away because you’re strong, but sooner or later that fire that I love about you Rose, that fire’s gonna burn out..

"Carpe diem. Seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary."
—     John Keating, Dead Poets Society

“Weeping willow with your tears running down, why do you always weep and frown? Is it because he left you one day? Is it because he could not stay? On your branches he would swing. Do you long for the happiness that day would bring? He found shelter in your shade. You thought his laughter would never fade. Weeping willow, stop your tears. There is something to calm your fears. You think death has ripped you forever apart, but I know he’ll always be in your heart.”
-My Girl

Thomas J.: Would you think of me?
Vada: For what?
Thomas J.: If you don’t marry Mr. Bixler.
Vada: I guess.
-My Girl

“There she was just a-walkin’ down the street, singin ‘Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do’. Snappin’ her fingers and shufflin’ her feet, singin ‘Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do’.”
-My Girl

Summer: It just wasn’t me you were right about.
-500 days of summer

Carl: Russell, for assisting the elderly, and for performing and beyond the call of duty, I would like to award you the highest honor I can bestow. The Ellie Badge
-Up

Dug: I was hiding under your porch because I love you. Can I stay?
Carl: Can you stay? Why, you’re my dog aren’t ya? And I’m your master!
-Up

Summer: You know, I dream sometimes about flying. It starts out like I’m running really, really fast. I’m like, superhuman. And the terrain starts to get really rocky and steep. And then I’m running so fast that my feet aren’t touching the ground. And I’m floating, and it’s like this amazing, amazing realness. I’m free. I’m safe. Then I realize… I’m completely alone. And then I wake up.
-500 Days Of Summer

Carl: Ellie… it’s so beautiful. We made it.
-Up

“Cause you make my dreams come true.”
-500 Days Of Summer

Carl: We’re on our way, Ellie.
-Up

Ellie: You and me, we’re in the club now.
-Up

Eric: You can talk! You’re the one. It was you all the time.
-Little Mermaid

“Go on and kiss the girl.”
-Little Mermaid

Ariel: “Why, Eric, run away with you? This is all so, so sudden…”
-Little Mermaid

“I don’t know when, I don’t know how, but I know something’s starting right now. Watch and you’ll see some day I’ll be, part of your world.”
-Little Mermaid

“Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun? Just you and me, and I would be, part of your world.”
-Little Mermaid

Tom: I think it’s official, I’m in love with Summer. I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck. I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks. I love the sound of her laugh. I love the way she looks when she’s sleeping. I love how I hear this song every time I think of her. I love how she makes me feel. Like anything’s possible, like life is worth it.
-500 Days Of Summer

Eric: She’s out there somewhere. I just haven’t found her yet.
Grimsby: Well, perhaps you haven’t been looking hard enough.
Eric: Believe me, Grim, when I find her I’ll know - without a doubt. It’ll just - bam! Hit me like lightning.
-Little Mermaid

No comments: