Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Two

“In love relationships, there is a fine line between pleasure and pain. In fact, it’s a common belief that a relationship without pain is a relationship not worth having. To some, pain implies growth, but how do we know when the growing pains stop, and the painful pains take over? Are we masochists of optimists if we continue to walk that fine line? When it comes to relationships, how do we know when enough is enough?”
—     Sex And The City

blogconfession reblogged thankmelater:
I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know. Bye.

pigtailsbowsxsandos:
sometimes i want him to just touch my back, hold me, hug me
just so i can get that feeling

but then i know it won’t last so maybe i’m better off not knowing

blogsecret:
15076.) I want to be loved.

blogsecret:
15078.) I should have said yes.

blogsecret:
15090.) You laugh in my face when i say i want to be an actress. I'll laugh in your face when you ask for my autograph one day.

blogsecret:
15096.) Sometimes, I wish I could fake my own death just to see if anyone would notice.

raindropsonredroses:
Let's commit the perfect crime
I’ll steal your heart and you’ll steal mine.

raindropsonredroses:
The one thing I want to change about you
Boy: There's just one thing I want to change about you?
Girl: What's that?
Boy: Your last name.

blogconfession:
1837.) I'm nervous. I'm scared.

sgsecrets:
6944) Even after everything you've put me through, my heart still holds onto that tiny glimmer of hope that you'll finally put some actions to your words - that you'll realize what you lost and come back and fight for me like I've always fought for you.
pamelaaa reblogged jannpantz:
They say defining love is like defining the taste of water.

Ohhlouise:
Episode 2.23 The Wrath Of Con
Blair: Last fall you said we couldn't be together, and I believed you. But everytime I try to move on, you're right there, acting like-
Chuck: Acting like what?
Blair: Like...maybe you want me to be as unhappy as you are.
Chuck: I would never wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
Blair: Then look down deep, into the soul I know you have, and tell me if what you feel for me is real, or if it's just a game. If it's real, we'll figure it out...all of us. But if it's not, then please Chuck, just let me go.
Chuck: It's just a game. I hate to lose. You're free to go.
Blair: Thank you.
Serena: Chuck, why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because I love her and I can't make her happy.

No comments: