Sunday, January 2, 2011

Long time

wow it's been a long time
well guys this is my update
FIRST;
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

hope you all had a good one

now heres my really quick update :)

spent christmas at home
my cousins came over :)
spent new year at home too
with my fam
love all my presents
and love the reactions of everyone elses presents

i've had a couple of dreams about him
very intimate
romantic dreams
makes me miss him
but then i realise i havent been missing him a lot lately
have been busy i guess

saw him at the store with A.S and B.R
he hugged me and we got to talk it was awesome

had a fight with A.C the girl after a party we went to with M.C
we're all good now
made up before christmas
LOVE HER

spent like HOW MANY days with M.C
she slept over 2 nights LOL
LOVE HER ALSO

organising my party
which is in less than 2 weeks
so excited
18 in like a week YAY

YEAR GOAL IS;
REACH 60KG OR LESS
yes i am a bit over weight
and i'm determined to lose it :)

also bought a book to start doing my lyric collages again :)

today had a fight with big sister
after her being a major bitch
just cause there was no food
and we ate without her cause she went to church
which i know is mean
but how were we suppose to know she wasnt gonna eat out
she called us all fat
and kept looking at me
and it pissed me off
so i yelled at her
cause i didnt even eat any of the food
just the salad ><"
freaking annoying
kinda tore the fam apart like a bit

well i dont what else there is to mention

HOPE everyone is having an AWESOME holiday
i know mine is good enough :)

LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS
<3

No comments: