Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guess Who!!!

I'M BACK
well not gonna write everyday
but will try to write every now and again
icbf updating
but i really missed writing to you guys
i've moved on from the drama
i'm not back to my writing self
for a while i didnt think i could write again
but i got a friend out there who likes my posts
and so to that friend i dedicate this one

this friend is a guy who i have known for like a couple years
well really only a year
but he is AWESOME
he is actually dating one of my CLOSEST friends
and yeah i respect him
he got my full acceptance
for all he has done for me
especially in my time of need
since i fought with .... well you know
i just wanna say to him
that i thank you very much
you were like the only one who believed i should not give up on my blog
you made me see that this is who i am
i didnt intentionally wanna hurt anyone
and i'm sorry i did
i'm over that now
but i'm so glad that one of my frequent readers
actually want me to keep writing
you are my inspiration
YOU ARE AMAZING
i'm happy to have you as a friend
and i'm behind you ALL THE TIME
in a non stalkering sense
fuck the losers who i used to call friends
FUCK EM

well i wanna make this post short
and so i'm gonna start again
this year i'm gonna make it different
i'm gonna vent alot
like every female blogger does
i'm gonna write what i want
i wanna not hurt anyone from my words
so this is it
i'm gonna start fresh i guess
dk how many times i've said that
i'm new and bright
and ready to write again

keep posted
<3

No comments: