Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hello Internet

well my internet is back
which means i can write more again
not much has happenned lately
my friend just got back from the hospital a couple of days ago
and me and M.C went to go see her at her house yesterday
it was pretty good seeing her
she is so strong
like she goes through so much
and she still manages to smile
its so inspiring
well her, her boyfriend, me and M.C were like full having the maddest talk about shit
it was really good

i finished watching season 7 of Full House
which kinda bums me out
cause now im almost finished GRRRRRRR
but thats okay i guess
i borrowed and copied A.C's dvds of So Little Time
its kinda good
its with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
so im like watching that atm
cause im waiting for season 8 finishes downloading
which will prob be tomorrow
i only download major things at night
so it doesnt effect the daytime data
cause then the fam get way annoyed
but my dad just told me
that my mum hasnt even paid for the bill yet
so if we dont do it soon
they will cut our net
GRRRRR
damn mum

i dont know why i get so pissed at her
whenever she tells me to do something
i get so mad
i cant be normal around her
i guesss it just got more worse from our problem before
i mentioned them in past posts if you wanna read them
i love my dad though
i know its wrong to play favorites
but its true
i seem to love my dad more
but he works a lot
so i dont see him as much as i would like

there was a party today
that i got invited to
but decided not to go
like i love my friend
whose birthday party it is
but their friends is like all the people
who dont like me
and kinda made me feel like shit for a while
so i feel its best i stay home
i'm pretty comfortable here anyways LOL
gonna watch some tv shows LOL

Happy Birthday to my friend
and sorry i wont be at your party
i still love ya though :)

ALSO HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :)
its like long weekend atm
which doesnt really make a difference to me
cause like i am on holiday everyday LOL

before i sign off just wanted to tell you all
i'm doing a live broadcast tonight
its gonna be awesome
i have lots to promote and talk about
and i have a few things i wanna show you guys :)
i have updates on the wall decoration promotion
and so on so come and see it :)
so like come along on my blogtv site which is linked in the sidebar
under the subtitle "web surfing"
its on at 12am if you're in Sydney, Queensland & Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
and be sure to check the website if you are from elsewhere :)
the more the merrier
come chat
say hello
make a new friend
:):)

well im gonna leave it there
i hope you're all happy where ever you are
and having a wonderful day
i will write again tomorrow for more promotions :)
<3

No comments: