Friday, September 23, 2011

This Week’s Photos

Photo0491Photo0492Photo0489Photo0490

I’m so terrible Sad smile  room is messy again…

Photo0493

Monday (19/09); after my first field visit i treated myself to a couple of boxes of pocky Smile

Photo0496Photo0498

Current Read = The Wonderful Wizard Of OZ

Music Obsession = Jonas L.A Soundtrack

Photo0500Photo0501

Wednesday (21/09)

during play class we made insects and some made animals Smile

this is the display

Photo0503Photo0523

i made one fore my cousin Smile but my friend made a better one than me Sad smile which she gave to me Smile

Photo0507

In our care for babies class, our class was competing with the other class to get the most answers for this question by only using the letter S. The other class got like 37 and we got 70 Smile which we kept on adding to throughout the whole class

Photo0510Photo0512

After TAFE, we (tafe friends and i) went down to the river for my friends birthday Smile

we saw SOOOO many ducks Smile they were so cute

we fed them pringles, maccas chips and bread Smile

anyways it was real fun

Photo0514

On the way home i was playing with the bee my friend made for me

and the cellophane wings had a real pretty shadow Smile

Photo0531Photo0525

Later on in the night i got to watch the first episode of the new season of GLEE Smile

i missed Blaine Smile and now i get to see him again YAY

 

this week has been busy

i dont have a lot of photos though

my sister graduated yesterday

and im real proud of her

love her lots

anyways

more photos next week

LOVE YALL

<3

No comments: