Friday, September 30, 2011

This Weeks PHOTOS

Didnt take that many photos this week Sad smile sorry yall

Tuesday 27th September;

Photo0544

Photo0545Photo0548

Hung out with my BESTFRIEND Smile A.P the girl <3 and our other highschool friend Smile we went to workers in Blacktown for a all you can eat buffet YUMMMMMMM…. afterwards we watched Johnny English Reborn… it was okay, cinema was PACKED AS

Wednesday 28th September;

Photo0533Photo0534

made myself NACHOS Smile was really good hahaha the only downside was it took me like 20mins to open the salsa jar ><” but i finally got it and made awesome nachos which i ate myself LOL

what a fatty aye Smile with tongue out

Friday 30th September;

Photo0537

Was home by myself for a little while… and was looking for something to eat … and found this CHICKEN CASSEROLE Smile it was so good that i finished the container of it Smile with tongue out

Photo0538

With nothing else on tv, i was watching ‘Letters And Numbers’ on SBS the game is you get random letters and you have to make a word from it and there is someone on the side with a dictionary to confirm it … and then the next game is you get random numbers and you have to use those numbers to get to a goal number (if that makes sense) its actually a cool show Smile

Photo0541Photo0540Photo0542

My parents came home with Nandos for me Smile 

i was real happy LOL

the box was really pretty Smile

 

ALL THIS WEEK;

i’ve been working on making more space on my computer

cause im waiting for my new harddrive from my dad

Photo0535

this is what it looked like for a bit

it got smaller after a while but i found a way to get a bit more space

i just gotta hold off downloading until i get a new harddrive Sad smile

 

thats the photos for this week Smile

see yall next week

<3

No comments: