Thursday, October 27, 2011

TAFE issues....

i feel like im not being taken seriously.....
as in all my ideas are STUPID
when i am real passionate about some points
its this damn assignment.
we have one who wants to TAKE CONTROL....
and she wonders why people dont want to do work when she does group work...
she takes over as if she KNOWS EVERYTHING.....
im in class right now and like im already feel stupid and low compared to this chick...
and then everyone just agrees with her.
im feel so fucking sad.
like dont get me wrong... shes nice sometimes
and like caring and stuff
but then other times shes just bossy and mean and demanding... i dont like it very much.
anyways... im just gonna get through this assignment
and just leave all of this behind me....
i cant wait till this course is over
i can then celebrate christmas with the people i love and who know who i am ...
dont ever get me wrong she is a nice person
sometimes she hurts my feelings without knowing it
anyways just wanted to vent
talk to yall later
hope you are all having a better week than me

No comments: