Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feeling Lately...

Lately I've been feeling a little down...
Yeah it's about the same thing Im always upset about
And that's the fact that I'm alone with no one special to share particular moments with.
Idk why it upsets me so much but it just does.
I guess with all the stuff going on lately it's nice to get away and confide in someone special.
I wish that special person would walk into my life already ....
It upsets me cause I see all these people who are in love and I'm like, I want that too
It's just hard to meet someone... I don't get out much and im not the type of person to just go up to a random and talk to them.
I'm so old school in the sense that I want to start off as friends and make our way to becoming a couple.
That way I can trust them
But this method is not working ... I get friend-zoned a lot and it's killing me... When will I meet the guy of my future, when will I find a special someone who will make pain disappear ....when will it happen?
I hope it happens soon... I'm starting to lose hope, I know I'm young but I'm the type of person who wants everything that my future brings but I feel ready for it now

Anyways I'll write again soon
<3

No comments: